StarCraft Solo 16" Cutting Machine (7 DAYS TO SHIP)
Estimated shipping is Mid June, taking pre-orders now.
All of the other cutting machines on the market have been rendered obsolete. Matless cutting. Unmatched precision and speed. 16" width. Print then cut 15" wide. The Next Generation of cutting machines has arrived.
What does it cut?
- Permanent Vinyl
- Removable Vinyl
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Rhinestone Templates
- Stencil Material
- Craft Foam
- Printable Vinyl
- Printable Heat Transfers
- ...and much more!
What software does it use?
The SOLO comes bundled with a free copy of the amazing CREATE software. No subscription or upgrade will ever be required. CREATE is a desktop software that works on Windows and Mac.
- QUIET AND FAST: The StarCraft SOLO cuts fast and performs with the highest detail out there. The motor is as quiet as any personal cutting machine you will find on the market today.
- HIGH RES CAMERA: Our high resolution camera is a full-color camera for performing incredibly accurate automatic print and cuts. Our camera makes for fast and easy calibration.
- LED TOUCH SCREEN: A pressure sensitive 3.5” LED touch screen that allows you to quickly navigate to your project, as well as line up your work with precision.
- BLADES & ATTACHMENTS: The standard blade offers high precision cuts. Included is a 60 degree blade, two 45 degree blades and a pen tool with a refill. It’s a breeze to replace blades and swap out attachments.
- LIGHTING YOUR CRAFT: The LED strip will light the way for your project as it cuts. Your choice of multiple colors will allow you to add some extra fun while you work.
- MATLESS CUTTING: Enjoy the convenience of cutting without a mat.
Every StarCraft SOLO comes with:
- 1 Red Blade Holder
- 2 Thin Material Blades (Red Cap)
- 1 Thick Material Blade (Blue Cap)
- 1 Pen Tool + Refill
- 1 Cutting Mat (12” x 19”)
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Power Cable
- 1 Power Adapter
- Countless Hours of Fun!
- True USB, no virtual serial port.
- Wi-Fi easily connects to your home or office network.
- Wireless Stand-Alone, great for traveling when no network is available.
- USB Flash Drive, an excellent feature for those who tend to cut the same files time and time again.